Sales Representative (Industrial Products) Job Ref: 17031701
Position: Sales Representative (Industrial Products)
Our client is a well-established Perth based renewable energy company. The company is wanting to add a Sales Representative within their Sales Team whose office activities include Queensland, New South Wales, Northern Territories, and Western Australia. 457 visa sponsorship is available.
- o Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts
- o Visit sites to assess gather information from customers
- o Identify suitable products, systems and services for customers
- o Conduct research and compile lists of prospective client businesses
- o Prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, orders, sales, shipping warranties for potential customers
- o Visit and contact prospective clients to establish selling opportunities
- o Take quote requests or orders from customers or dealers
- o Organize delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services as required
- o Prepare and maintain sales report as required
- o Must have at least 3 years’ door-to-door sales experience in Australia.
- o Ability to boost sales through setting targets
- o Enthusiastic team player who can go extra mile
- o Strong administration and computer skills
- o Strong written and verbal communication skills
- o Excellent personal presentation
- o Strong organisational skills
- o Stable working history
Interested persons may forward their application and current resume to email@example.com quoting above job reference.